Its the middle of the night, and I finally got over the whole Shift incident. I am so glad the screen has stopped spinning. That was really making me dizzy. The game was so worth it. So if you haven't played it till now, do so.
Anyways. Its the middle of the night, and 31 Hours of freedom left. Then I go back to work.
Okay, so middle of the night... I should be sleeping, right? WRONG! I am up trying to go to sleep. So far, I've managed to down two mugs of Horlicks (I feel all Malt-ey inside) Honestly, if this keeps up, I'm screwed.
You know what does tire me out, sorting my pictures. And incidentally, that is the reason why I am posting right now.
Behold. A Dream Come True
This lil' beauty gives the phrase: "Your Ass is Mine" a whole new meaning! I mean if you want someone's ass, you can legally acquire it as a piece of land. And then you can develop anything on it. A shopping mall, a place to park your car, a house for the poor hobo who lives down the street in a cardboard box. The possibilites are endless.
To all of you braggarts who think that America has the only 7-11 Stores. Suck on this...picture? Anyhoo, its proof that we can have 7-11s too!! Hahaha
I feel really really Malt-ey now. =/
Anyways. Its the middle of the night, and 31 Hours of freedom left. Then I go back to work.
Okay, so middle of the night... I should be sleeping, right? WRONG! I am up trying to go to sleep. So far, I've managed to down two mugs of Horlicks (I feel all Malt-ey inside) Honestly, if this keeps up, I'm screwed.
You know what does tire me out, sorting my pictures. And incidentally, that is the reason why I am posting right now.
Behold. A Dream Come True
To all of you braggarts who think that America has the only 7-11 Stores. Suck on this...picture? Anyhoo, its proof that we can have 7-11s too!! Hahaha
No comments :
Post a Comment