So today was finally the first day of school. Yippee!
See, apparently, a lot of old teachers have been kicked out and the management reshuffled. Thankfully, I am where I was last year.
So, we have a new Principal from Dubai! And she comes off as this really friendly person. Our section lost a few decent teachers and some others too. I am sorry for all of you. We shall miss you... I think.
Anyways. The entire school is under renovation. And the pace is scary. I mean you see painters scraping old paint off the walls, and people running about like someone is out to get them.
Oooo! Did I mention that Bloopkin is still in the computer lab. He stayed there the entire two weeks. Along with a bouquet of flowers that the Lab Assistant got on the last day of school TWO MONTHS AGO! I mean, the first thing I see is of course, Bloopkin still taped to the printer. the second thing is a bunch of dried flowers which look oddly familiar. Turns out that its actually the same bunch of flowers I took retarded pictures with when the Lab Assistant first got them.
Well, some teachers knew it was my birthday so they took it upon themselves to announce it to everyone. Damn them! I hate my birthdays, I hate not getting presents equally. I mean what the fuck? If I wish someone, I give them some amazing looking thing, even if it's crafted from scraps of paper I scavenged from the Art Room (btw, I have more paper in my room than all the Art Rooms in school)
Speaking of which, funny thing, I say school so much that people assume I study there! I mean, if I was to say work, that would sound so much better. But then again, saying school implies that I have my fingers in the oil barrel labeled "Education"
Anyways. So far, everyone has also reminded me that my results are due. I don't care! I am failing. So there!
And now to finish this post...Bloopkin and his friend after 2 months
See, apparently, a lot of old teachers have been kicked out and the management reshuffled. Thankfully, I am where I was last year.
So, we have a new Principal from Dubai! And she comes off as this really friendly person. Our section lost a few decent teachers and some others too. I am sorry for all of you. We shall miss you... I think.
Anyways. The entire school is under renovation. And the pace is scary. I mean you see painters scraping old paint off the walls, and people running about like someone is out to get them.
Oooo! Did I mention that Bloopkin is still in the computer lab. He stayed there the entire two weeks. Along with a bouquet of flowers that the Lab Assistant got on the last day of school TWO MONTHS AGO! I mean, the first thing I see is of course, Bloopkin still taped to the printer. the second thing is a bunch of dried flowers which look oddly familiar. Turns out that its actually the same bunch of flowers I took retarded pictures with when the Lab Assistant first got them.
Well, some teachers knew it was my birthday so they took it upon themselves to announce it to everyone. Damn them! I hate my birthdays, I hate not getting presents equally. I mean what the fuck? If I wish someone, I give them some amazing looking thing, even if it's crafted from scraps of paper I scavenged from the Art Room (btw, I have more paper in my room than all the Art Rooms in school)
Speaking of which, funny thing, I say school so much that people assume I study there! I mean, if I was to say work, that would sound so much better. But then again, saying school implies that I have my fingers in the oil barrel labeled "Education"
Anyways. So far, everyone has also reminded me that my results are due. I don't care! I am failing. So there!
And now to finish this post...Bloopkin and his friend after 2 months
No comments :
Post a Comment