YAY! I made a new blog header today. It took me ages, (well 15 minutes) and I Google-ed all my images, but it was worth it. I always felt that my blog needed a more serious header. So, I worked hard and made this amazingly serious header. YAY!
Though, I have to admit. The Radioactive Potatoes coming down from the mothership, look more like the mothership shitting them out. Just a random thought.
I havent slept yet, so I cannot say if the Tellytubbies will pay me a visit or not.
Cheers for today!
Though, I have to admit. The Radioactive Potatoes coming down from the mothership, look more like the mothership shitting them out. Just a random thought.
I havent slept yet, so I cannot say if the Tellytubbies will pay me a visit or not.
Cheers for today!
1 comment :
"The Radioactive Potatoes coming down from the mothership, look more like the mothership shitting them out."...I thought about before i came to this post :D observant is moi :)
Post a Comment