Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Of Cash and Nabeel

What is with people and weird ass slogans? I mean fine, "Don't Jallus" is so done to death.

But someone, anyone, please tell me why do people try to decorate their cycles, motorbikes, rickshaws, cars, and/or buses with weird slogans. I mean urdu poetry is fine. But do not. I repeat. Do not pretend to be English literate, when you most certainly aren't.

Case in point: The Bike of an average male

I mean. Look at the clever quotation. "Any Time Cash" What is he even trying to imply?





And as luck would have it. Parked right next to the motorbike was Nabeel's car. Don't ask me who Nabeel is. I don't know. He advertises his name on the car...

And please be smart and put two and two together. Any Time Cash, Only Nabeel.

Whatever

I don't even remember the point of this post anymore.

No comments :